Wistfulness

Thursday, February 11, 2010

11/2/10

Chinese test was today. Honestly, it wasn't like really horrible, but it was horrible enough for me to fail it. So I'll have to show my tuition teacher my wonderful F again. Bravo.
Currently doing Maths homework. I can't stand Math.

Anyway, today something super funny happened. At the foyer, there was this table and chair in the middle of nowhere, so Alex and I went to it there. Then after that when she left, I went to do my homework on the table. Ahaha then when my sister came out from Choir, she asked "Evelyn, you got a Serious Offence?" That's when I found out that the table is for people that had in-school suspension or detention. Which explained why I had many weird looks from people ;D

Then when I came home, I went to sleep immediately. Only woke up at like 9, didn't bathe yet, and no dinner yet. Amazing how I didn't wake up of hunger like I normally did. In the end, I got scolded like...a lot by my mom.

Argh if only the class tee was finished already, and we had them, so we can wear them tomorrow. Pity.

The call of Math is too strong, I can't delay any longer :(