Wistfulness

Saturday, February 13, 2010

13/2/10

Chinese New Year is tomorrow :D
I finally managed to buy my clothes yesterday, so now, I can stay at home. One problem though, I have to complete AT LEAST Maths and Science by today. Its already 6.30+ and I haven't even finished Maths. How annoying.

Yesterday, my mom bought me 4 new books, 3 of which is a series, completed. The last one is continuing from another series I already have. The names of the books? Nightmare Academy series, and the completed series would be The Harper Triology. Haven't started reading them yet, though. I plan to start only when the books are wrapped. That way, I can ensure more safety for them.

Mr Chocolate came back! My mom just stocked up on all the CNY goodies. I can't wait to start attacking tomorrow, and the day after that, and so on. I have a feeling I'll fall sick in the end, and hopefully, I won't have to go to school on Wednesday. That would mean one extra day to do homework/play.

Aah, I have to AT LEAST finish Maths, or I'll have no time to sneak out on Tuesday.

Logging out.