Wistfulness

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9/2/10

AAH.
HOMEWORK OVERLOAD.
ART IS UNDONE.
LIT IS UNPRINTED.
THERE'S A CHINESE MOCK TEST TOMORROW, AND A CHINESE TEST ON THURSDAY. NOT REVISED YET.
AAH SOMEONE KILL ME.

Running low on sugar, Mr Chocolate went on a holiday.
Living off PURE SUGAR and soft drinks.
Nutella ran out too, I think.
GAH.

I didn't use incognito mode this time :O
A big risk, but its so much more convenient, though =\
Restaurant City is going well :) I currently have 86077882+++ points, and $61957. (H)

Still can't get in Canaan, which means I'm stuck at level 21. Annoying.

Hopefully tomorrow will be good. Argh I hate Maths Olympiad. All because of that, I can't see Izzati tomorrow. Annoying. What's more,tomorrow ends at 1! D:

Can't wait for Thursday, there's Band. For some reason I miss it. Maybe to make up for the Chinese New Year holidays.

New clothes are still not bought.
Haircut [:(] will be sometime soon. Bothersome. I hate going to hair salons.

Piano exam is coming soon, have to practice, but my computer has upgraded its hypnotic skills. So has the bed. And a lot of stuff. All except homework and anything related to mugging. Those fail in hypnotism.

Ah, really long post. I guess its to make up for the past few days?

Note to self: get new chatbox.