Wistfulness

Friday, March 19, 2010

19/3/10

Right, I'm going to start on a mini-project out of boredom.
It shall be called....Ok I haven't thought of a name yet. But all you have to do is type "I love you" to everyone in your Favourites list in MSN, and get their reaction. This will be amusing :)

There are currently 3 (Omg so sad) people online on my favourites list:
1) Mun Yun
2) Stella
3) Shasha

Gah, Mun Yun just talked to me, so she'll have to be last in order. It needs to be an abrupt, sudden comment. Then it'll be fun :)

Reactions:

Stella: AWWW hahaha so sweet!
why the sudden sweetness O:
WAS IT A WRONG MESSAGE HAHAH

Shasha: haha aww i love you too!
hahhah (:

Mun Yun: yay
i love you too!

Jolene signed in! Her turn!

Jolene: o.o
why?


From this I can tell that I have made the right decision in my choice of CCA and friends.

Agent Digimon, over and out.