Wistfulness

Sunday, March 28, 2010

28/3/10

What else can I say now?
I miss you too much.

I miss talking to you.
I miss looking at you.
I miss playing with you.
I miss sitting beside you.

I miss your voice.
I miss your smile.
I miss your playing.
I miss your presence.

But what can I do?

I can't see you now.
I can't teleport to you.
I can't be near you.
I can't go close to you.

Why? I don't know either.

Maybe its because I'm scared.
Maybe its because I'm not someone you would like.
Maybe its because I'm always like this.
Maybe its because I'm a nuisance.

But still, I can't stop thinking about you.

You remain in my mind.
You affect me in everything you do.
You changed my life.
You are the first person that I felt this way to.

But no matter what, it will never happen.

So now, I need to forget about this.
Now, I need to give up.
Now, I need to stop.
Now, I need to put an end to this.

I need to give up on this love of mine.