Wistfulness

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31/3/10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONG SUYI! I DID NOT FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY OKAY!
But your present hasn't been bought :(
I'll give you another time.

Anyway, downloading Audition again. Why? Because Sherlene and I are going to challenge :) Can't wait.
Only problem is, its lagging my computer. A lot.
Now I can't do anything, because its so slow. Argh.
And Sherlene's Dinnering. Sigh.

Listening to Colours of the Wind, the one that JJ sent me.
So scary. I heard a double/triple high F. D:

Cookies are in the process of being baked :D
Picnic tomorrow at Keller house, with (from youngest to oldest) Sherlene, Grace, Mun Yun and Tha Yang.
Can't wait to eat the food.

Speaking of Sports Carnival, I have to run for 4x100 tomorrow :(
No mood to run now. SCWS doesn't improve anything.
Ah well, hopefully I run well tomorrow.
I don't want a repeat of P5.