Wistfulness

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

13/4/10

I miss the past.

The days when we were all happily together.
The days when we were not as stressed.
The days when everything felt alright.
The days when everything went right.

But it will never come back.
No one can reverse time.
No matter how much,
How desperately,
We need it to be.
However, despite knowing this fact,
It is human nature to regret and hope for the impossible.

So allow me to be what I am.
Human.

Allow me to hope for those times.
Allow me to wish that time could turn back.
Allow me to be naive.
Allow me to turn everything back.
Allow me to rewind everything like a video.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll stop here.
I don't want it to be too long.
But its not completed.
Maybe I'll continue it another day.
Maybe I won't.
But I know that it will always remain completed in my mind.

This naive hope of mine.