Wistfulness

Monday, April 19, 2010

19/4/10

Art is screwing my life.
Its pulling down my marks, taking up so much time, and what do you get? Nothing.
Its not my fault that my Art is horrible.
Some things require skill.
It can't be taught.
I need to revise other stuff too.
More important stuff.
Since Art is such a useless subject, and we don't need for our future, why have it as a lesson?
Some may say that the government made Art a subject to be taught as a relaxed lesson for us, but just look at everyone in CGS and you know that its so wrong.
Art is one of the most stressful subjects ever.
Homework that takes up time that could have been spent on doing 2 practice papers.
And its not even important for our future.
I can understand a little for Home Economics, since we need to know how to cook for survival, but ART? What, we draw a picture and it'll save us?
I seriously see no point in taking Art lessons.
If what I had to do now wasn't a Project, I wouldn't bother doing it.
Like all my past assignments.