Wistfulness

Saturday, April 3, 2010

3/4/10

:) Feeling better now, after immersing myself with some cousin fun.
Now, they're watching some M18 movie with people cutting of others' scalps, bashing brains etc.
AND they're using too many vulgarities, especially the F-word. There's not a SINGLE minute where they don't use it, from what I've seen so far.
And guess what? Its supposed to be a C.O.M.E.D.Y.
Well, it failed, good job to the producers.

Oh well, getting some "love advice" from Mun Yun.
And I got some from Mao this afternoon.
Better not tell any of my siblings, family etc.
They'll laugh. And tease. And the list goes on.

I'm seriously considering putting a password on my blog, to block out...unnecessary readers.
But since my passwords are so predictable, its useless.
So oh well.

Stupid sore throat is preventing me from practicing my trumpet.
Speaking of Band, if I'm not wrong, 16 of my family members are coming to my concert :)
I'm so happy.