Wistfulness

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

6/4/10

Headache.
I have a fever again. Looks like if this keeps up, I can't go to school tomorrow.
But sleeping seems to help, so after I go to Central today, I'll sleep.
Speaking of Central, I'm finally buying the presents.
And it seems like I might not give to anyone apart from my section.
I really don't know what to get.
But I might find something.
Might.
This is giving me another headache.
Argh.

Lunch time now, while everyone else is having Assembly.
I wonder how everything is going?
What is everyone doing?
I hate this feeling.
Normally, I'd wish I were at home, where I don't need to study in school.
But today, I feel like going to school.
I somehow miss everyone.
I seemed to have missed out on a lot.
I wonder if I'm correct?

But I better concentrate on recovering.
If not, I might not come on Friday.
And I'll have to say bye bye to my last concert with the Sec 4s.
Sigh.

I really don't want them to step down.
But there's nothing we can do, right?

Time will move on, and so will everyone.
It will never wait for anyone.
So if we don't move on too, we'll just be dragging everyone down.
So all we can do is move forward from where we have stopped.
Move on, and let our choices decide what happens next.
For it is our choices that create the path ahead of us.
For it is our choices that determine what kind of person we are.
For without our choices, we wouldn't be the special "you".

I look forward to returning to school.
And I'm sure that when that happens, I'll look forward to the weekend.
Its a cycle that never ends, but its Human Nature.
Or rather, Student Nature.

Alright, I have to finish my lunch now.
Then I can buy my presents.
They're going to cost a bomb, and I still don't know if they will like it.
Headache.