Wistfulness

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

7/4/10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAURI JOSHI ;D
Hahaha tomorrow I have to say this to Teenee (Tiny Michelle).
Oh and I finished her card!
Its the first time I'm doing this :D
Haha I feel like some stalker, finding photos of her on Facebook, then cropping her out. But its for material for the card, so yeah.

Anyway, I can finally return to school tomorrow.
I can't wait, yet I can.
It'll be fun, yet it'll not be fun.
School is just like that, it has its ups and downs.
Well, actually, that applies to everything.

I have to bring my medicine tomorrow, to take after recess and lunch.
So wonderful.

And I have to polish my trumpet tomorrow! :D
Can't wait for it to be shiny and clean, unlike now.
But I wonder if I can finish.
Oh well, I'll do all I can.

I wonder how many people actually read my blog now.
I'd rather it be a dead blog, because well, blog = online diary.
You wouldn't want people reading your diaries, right?
But this is more like an archive for me now.
So in future, like 5 years later, I'll come back and read all my previous posts.
And comment on how stupid I was, remember good and bad times etc.

Oh well, I feel like typing something cryptic.
But not now, I have to settle Teenee's present.