Wistfulness

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I hate you, mother.

I hate you. Go to hell.
I know I just had to write a composition about how I thought my parents didn't understand me, and then after a while something happened, and I learned that they do.
But that was all fake.
These fucking idiots don't even know a single thing about me, apart from basic knowledge.
Even my friends know more about me.
Even people that I don't really know that well know more about me.
I'm not talking about basic knowledge about a person, like their names, birthdays etc.
I'm talking about what lies further beneath my skin.

You know nothing about what I really like.
What I feel.
And you don't care.
You just assume that you know me.
Just because I'm your daughter. Supposedly.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm adopted.
Because it really seems as though you hardly know me.

You scold me for doing some things, but you don't understand why I did them.
You scold me for my mood, but you don't understand why I feel like that.
You scold me for my facial expressions and body language, but you don't understand that I can't control it sometimes.
You scold me for so many things, but you don't understand the reason.

You just assume things and think you're right.
You tell me to control my emotions, when you're the one that always explodes.
You think I'm happy, angry, sad etc. when I'm actually not.
You mess up things and blame it on me.

Face it, you can't understand me.
Stop acting as though you do.

You don't understand that everyone is different.
You don't understand that I can't be like you.
You don't understand that I can't be your ideal child.
You don't understand that no matter how hard I try, I can't achieve what you want me to.
Because if I do, I have to abandon a lot.
A lot that I can't bear to abandon.
Its not just my computer.
Its my friends too.
Along with many other things.
So stop trying to force me to be what I can't.
Stop seeing things in one way.
Stop assuming you're always right.
Stop getting emotional before you find out the full story.
Stop making everyone affected because of your extreme moods.
Stop misunderstanding me.