Wistfulness

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

11/5/10

I'm really enjoying Aveyond now. In a way, its good, because I won't be bored on the computer for a while. But its really bad timing. Chinese is tomorrow, and I'm panicking, but not studying.

English Paper 2 was difficult, I guess. I sort of gave up trying to rethink my answers in the end, and slept. And I still can't believe I stupidly slept for the first half an hour.

History was bad. Really bad. It was fine at first, and I was doing things fast enough for me to have at last 15 minutes in the end for checking and sleeping.

And then I made the mistake of closing my eyes for a while when I was doing the Reliability question of Section B.
I was completely asleep for about 25 minutes.


When I woke up, I resisted screaming, and rushed through the paper. And Miss Namita's words kept playing in my mind: Write neatly. I wonder if they can't mark my paper because its too messy.
I won't be surprised though. I could hardly read what I was writing too.