Wistfulness

Friday, May 14, 2010

14/5/10

Hahaha today was fun :)
Started off with me going to ION Orchard at 10, when we were supposed to meet at 10.30.
Made a mistake in calculating the time I would spent travelling there.
So I walked around and found future presents for people.
But Sherlene Low would be late, because she miscalculated her travelling time too.
So I ended up waiting for 1 hour.
Reading my book outside the MRT looking like a suspicious person.
And on the way I saw many Crescentians. At least 20.

So anyway, when Sherlene came, we went to walk to Takashimaya.
So we walked from the MRT to Orchard Road, then walked straight until we saw Takashimaya at the other side.
Then, we jaywalked. Well, jayran. I went through the plants while Sherlene went through some less planty area.
Then, we met Grace at the fountain.
And seriously, she looked like Nancy Drew.
Then we went to Yoshiyona, where Grace and I shared a bowl because we weren't that hungry.
Sherlene ordered the same thing as Grace, one Beef Bowl.
It wasn't that bad, I guess.
Then Sherlene and I found out that we actually took a detour to Takashimaya.
Apparently there was a much shorter way.

So after that, we went to the food area and bought food. Obviously.
I bought some fish-shaped Japanese pancake with chocolate filling (it was as awesome as usual) and a cup of ice-cream, while Grace and Sherlene ordered a cup of ice-cream.
Then we walked back to ION Orchard.

We went to Prologue next, where Grace bought her beanbag (I forgot what's the name), and Sherlene and I went to buy stickers. The file wasn't there yet, though.
Then we headed on to Sherlene's house.

It was a really failed practice session.
We were supposed to practice our trumpets, which we haven't been touching in a long time, but ended up playing Audition and just joking around.
Well, we managed to play for maybe an hour.
At least we had fun.

Okay this has to be cut short, since I have to go for dinner, so basically after this, we went home.
The trip was from 11 - 5.30.
Amazing.