Wistfulness

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

18/5/10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARNE LEONG!

Okay, its time to test your eyesight, people. >:)

Science Inno was surprisingly fun today.
The potatoes were awesome.
Coming up with crazy ideas was really fun too.
Especially since its on cake ♥

Sex Ed was boring, as usual.
The talk on Homosexuality was the only one which I kept awake.
Not because I found it amazingly interesting, but because the aircon was so cold, I couldn't sleep.
But still, it was interesting.
At least I have more knowledge on how to bully people.
They talked about something like EC too, and I thought of ___ ___.

I stupidly did something wrong with my Aveyond file, and now I have to restart everything.
At least I upgraded from Build A to Build C.
Not sure if I really want to try Build C, though.
I'm still lazy to restart, so I'm back to watching anime.
Audition isn't as appealing too.
I'm hopping around things way too fast.
Next on my list would be to study.
And somehow, it seems very appealing.

Tomorrow will be more interesting, I guess.
Its Tchoukball (No, I didn't spell it wrongly) first, and then Science Inno.
While I'm having Tchoukball, I'll get to see ___ ___ doing Inter-House Games.
Knowing her, she probably won't do them.
But at least I'll see her.

I have to wear my sister's PE shirt tomorrow, since I don't have a second PE shirt.
I should buy one soon.
Her shirt is way too big for me.

Oh well, I should start on Flash soon.
And my book reports too.


Okay, its not that small.
Sadly.