Wistfulness

Friday, May 21, 2010

21/5/10

And so, I'm starting on my Flash Assignment.
Since its due on 5th June.
This is going to take me about 14 hours to do, considering the fact that I DO NOT like my idea for it.

Okay, enough of the depressing stuff.
The good news:
1) I found the notes that Geraldine gave to me. It contains a lot of important information that I will definitely need, so thanks, Geraldine :)
2) I started on Science, and I'm on E4 now. Its surprisingly not that bad.
3) I finally made a complete draft for LSCEP. Its crappy, but I understand it, so its fine.
4) I found more games to play. A lot more. (Okay I'm not sure if this is good news, considering the fact that I'm going to start my End of Year Exam preparations now, but oh well.)
5) I finally started practicing my piano, and now I'm enjoying it a lot more.

So, time for bad news.
1) I'll probably still not be able to play the songs that I dislike.
2) I'm not sure if I understood my Science properly, since it was self-study.
3) My Math is horrible. I'm doing Math Olympiad questions at FASTEST, 2 MINUTES+, and SLOWEST, 10 MINUTES+. Its used to be FASTEST, < 1 MINUTE, and SLOWEST, 7 MINUTES+. I'm wondering how I'm going to do my paper for Math Olympiad.
4) LSCEP isn't going very well, I guess.

Yeah, that's about all.
Dinner time, I'll post more later.
Oh, I'm not removing my password.
NOT.
I might even change it.