Wistfulness

Sunday, May 2, 2010

2/5/10

I feel like crying.
And I don't know why.
Maybe its because I miss ____________ too much?
Exam stress?
I really don't know.

Homework really isn't coming well.
I finished Chinese, but its crappily done.
Science 2008 Paper too.
I really can't think properly.

My movements are getting slower.
Even my typing speed is slower.
And I feel cold, when its supposed to be really hot.
I really detest being sick.

I need to study.
A lot more.
I'm always so distracted.
I really can't focus.

Things aren't going well now.
It all started when ____________ stopped coming online.
Or maybe it was before that.
Now I'm just in a mess.
I don't know what I'm feeling.
I can't understand anything.
I feel tired all the time.
Yet when I try to sleep, I can't.
I don't know when to sleep.
I don't know when I'm overtiring myself.
I don't know anything anymore.

All I know is
I'm a failure
For not being able
To accomplish what I
Was meant to do.