Wistfulness

Monday, May 3, 2010

3/5/10

I don't feel like going to school tomorrow.
I'll probably just sleep through everything.
It won't affect much anyway, since tomorrow is Art, Home Economics and Literature.
Also, what if I pass my illness, whatever it is, to my classmates?
Ergh, so many people are falling sick these days.
I wonder if its because of the examinations that are coming up.

Anyway, I wonder how many people actually understand what ____________ is.
I mean, sure, they might know who/what I'm referring to, but do they actually know exactly what it means?
This is amusing.

The dust in the Study Room is killing me.
I should really make the place slightly neater.
But what if I see a spider somewhere? *shudders*
Okay, forget it.
I'm not taking any chances.

Ah, dinnertime.
On the side note, I finished downloading all the albums of F.T Island.
There's something majorly wrong.