Wistfulness

Saturday, May 8, 2010

8/5/10

It hurts when it seems as though you don't care anymore.
It hurts when it seems as though I don't exist to you.
It hurts when it seems as though you're ignoring me.
It hurts when it seems as though you dislike me.
It hurts when it seems as though I mean nothing to you.
It hurts when I see you paying so much attention to another.
Another, who is of the same "status" as me.

I wish you could understand that you're hurting me.
Whether unintentionally, or intentionally, I don't know.

Life isn't easy now. Mid Years are coming, and I can feel the pressure.
But you aren't helping me.

Its late, I'm tired, and I have to sleep.
But I don't know if my thoughts will be clear tonight.
I guess I'll end here.

Goodnight, ____________. I know you're asleep already. Almost everyone is.



"I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day I find it back is the day I'll stop thinking like this..."
I hope I find the tear soon.