Wistfulness

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Future.

I have already decided on my future.
Preferably,
- An Inventor,
- A Computer Programmer, similar to Bill Gates,
- Majoring in Psychology,
- Majoring in The Study Of Criminal Minds,
AND
- Majoring in Music.
Why the weird choices, you may ask?
Well,
- An Inventor, because I can experiment and build.
- A Computer Programmer, because I'm interested in the Virtual World, and I want to challenge Bill Gates.
- Majoring in Psychology, because its fun to learn about Human Minds.
- Majoring in The Study Of Criminal Minds, because learning about Criminal Minds will be useful and interesting.
- Majoring in Music, because I'm interested.

One common thing about them is that, I won't get far if I'm not successful in them.
So here's my back-up plan.
I'll go into Business.
I'm sure I can handle that.