Wistfulness

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hopes.

Looks like I crushed a few again.
You might have thought that you covered it up well,
And that I wouldn't find out,
But you must remember,
I'm psychic.
Its a piece of cake for my telepathy.
You're probably thinking that this isn't true.
Well, who knows?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern.

Although it probably is too late already,
I'm sorry,
And it was not intentional.
However, I have no plans on returning to the past.
What has happened, has happened.
There's no changing that fact.
If we were to forcefully do so,
It would just result in worse things.
Much worse, I can guarantee you that.
So, let things take place naturally.
If it is meant to be,
It will happen.
Vice versa.

If my suspicions were wrong,
I'm sorry too.
But I highly doubt it is.