Wistfulness

Friday, May 21, 2010

Insecurity.

I've decided to give my posts proper titles, instead of just dates.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is to Liu Mei Kwun, Hannah. Mao Ning, I know you can see this, but just pretend like you can't. Please. And anyone else that happens to see too. Unless you're Hannah.
Sometimes, I wonder if the "you" you talk about actually means me.
Although the optimistic side of my brain tells me that it shouldn't be me, because I don't seem to fit in the description,
The pessimistic side of my brain convinces me in many sorts of ways that there actually is a high possibility that it is me.
It makes me wonder if there are actually hidden feelings in this relationship, that can't be voiced out.
Negative feelings.
Exactly how much do I mean to you?
I really am hoping that it isn't me.
The fact that you can hide things so well worries me.
I might still be able to read you,
But only a slight bit.
Although I know now that your current post isn't for me,
What about the others?
Such thoughts always pass through my mind,
And it makes me feel
Insecure.