Wistfulness

Saturday, May 22, 2010

You disgust me.
Watch that ego of yours.
Its killing you.
Stop putting on an act.
If you really want to, don't make it so obvious.
If you can't do it, then stop.
You're only making him hate you more.
You're getting his attention, all right.
Negative attention.

Stop giving me that eye.
Its not my fault that he's my close friend that tells me things.
So stop being jealous.
Stop talking behind my back.
Or at least, do it in a better way.
Stop trying to take on the role of the pitiful girl,
And making me the devil.

I know I'm evil,
They know I'm evil,
And we know you're evil.
If you really want to take on that role,
Change.

If you refuse to,
You can continue playing.
Just so you know,
I've never lost this game.

You don't know how evil I can be.
Hardly anyone does.
I'll give you the special privilege of experiencing it.
First hand, like the others.

Let's see if you can set the record.
Round one commences.