Wistfulness

Saturday, June 26, 2010

AIGFNFWGEFIEQWCOSKUGFANIGXO
Can't stand it.
I've hardly made any progress at all.
At this rate, I'm going to die when I return to school on Tuesday.
Yes, I said Tuesday.
Why? Because I just fell sick again.
Have a sore throat, slight fever, and I might not be able to come to school on Monday.
I don't plan on seeing the doctor unless its confirmed that I can't go to school on Monday.
I think this all started on Monday, when Hadassah and I had to share the Sprite.
Well, I'm pretty sure what I've been eating and drinking for the past few days contributed a little too, but that's not the main point.

Anyway, I was just reading through all of my blog posts.
Once again, I'm convinced that I was really stupid last time.
I'm sure when I read my more recent posts in future, I'll think that my current self was stupid.
What really surprises me is the rate at which I managed to change.
And some of my posts are surprisingly appalling.
Oh well. Back to Chinese.
I hope.