Wistfulness

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Amazingly, I didn't have any weird dreams last night.
Okay fine maybe it was weird, but it wasn't involving that many people, and no one important died. Yay.
I'll just say it briefly.
Darren and I were in some weird place that looked a lot like Care Bears' home.
The grass was super green and the sky always had a rainbow.
And the clouds were pink.
And the sky was in a really nice shade of blue.
So anyway, Darren and I were on a picnic, and amazingly we were waiting for HER.
And then when she came I started shooting her with water guns as a joke.
And then she started crying, and then I offered to give her my spare clothes.
But she rejected.
And then she started crying to Darren about how mean I was, shooting her and not even offering her any help to get dry.
And then I took out a laser gun and was about to shoot her when Darren stabbed her and said "Too bad for you, I don't care."
And then she exploded in a cloud of pink feathers.
Then, out of the feather cloud came HIM.
Then he said that he had been stalking me, and finally got here.
And then I started running away.
And then I woke up.
But when I fell asleep again, I don't think I had a dream.
But that's not possible, since everyone dreams when they're asleep.
So maybe I forgot all about it.