Wistfulness

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mixed Post 1.

Band in the past 3 days has been really fun.
Really, really fun.
These are times when I really wish that our lives were recorded, and we can just play it back when we want to see it again.
We can't rely on Human Memory.
Memories get distorted and forgotten very easily.
Each time we recall something, there's always a small bit of it that becomes distorted, or forgotten.
This is why we have video cameras.
But they don't last very long.
Hence my wish.


Now I miss ____________. A lot.
I'll see this particular person soon, anyway.
And in case you didn't notice, I've stopped using white to conceal things.
Why? Because its too obvious and easily seen.
Its better to let people wonder and think about who ____________ is.
Maybe they'll ask me who it is, and guess.
It would be really amusing to see what they're guesses are.


Music can be really distracting when doing your Flash Assignment.
I keep clicking in beat, and then I lose count.
Then, I have to restart all over again.
At least I have a couple of ideas now.
I was going to use my Chalkboard idea, but then I found out that Rui Ying beat me to it.
That's sad, because the Chalkboard idea was the one that required the least effort.
It would also score high.
So now I have to do my other idea that I refuse to disclose until the deadline for Flash is over.
All you need to know is that its awesome to me and its hard to do.
And it hurts your eyes like crazy.
My degree is going to go up by another 100.


Thankfully, there's such thing as a Backspace button.
If I were to write this in a diary, like what kids did 30 years ago, I'd probably run out of paper by the end of 1 week.
And 90% of it would be filled with cancellations, because I don't think there was such thing as Correction Tape yet.



...
Maybe I should have separated the posts.