Wistfulness

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Facebook is really amazing.
I managed to find my Primary One friend from Pei Chun.
She hasn't accepted my friend request yet, though.
But this brings back some bad memories.
Remember that I transferred from Pei Chun to Henry Park after Primary One?
Well, I didn't really transfer there straight away.
I stayed for a few weeks in another school.
Or maybe it was a few days.
Or maybe it was one term.
I can't really remember.
Anyway, that school just so happens to be R__y_h.
I think that's quite obvious.
Oh well.
Anyway, I left that school for a few reasons.
Firstly, it was because it was in Serangoon, which isn't exactly such a good location for me.
Pei Chun was in Toa Payoh, which isn't really ideal for me now, but it was last time, because I stayed in my grandparent's house. Sort of.
And don't ask me why Serangoon wasn't fine when Toa Payoh was fine.
Secondly, my cousin was in Henry Park, so it would be more convenient.
Thirdly, there were a few issues in the class. And obviously they involved me.
No wonder certain people seem so familiar.
Oh oh but I still remember which (horrid) class I was in!
202. I think.
Or was it 204?
Okay, I can't remember.
Anyway, Henry Park was awesome.
I still managed to make friends there even though I transferred in later.
But I don't have R__y_h's uniform anymore.
I think I gave it away.
I don't have Pei Chun's uniform anymore either.
But Henry Park's is still with me, with my name tag still ironed on it.
Weird.
I should rip it off and sell it to the 6 year olds who want to enter Henry Park next year.