Wistfulness

Monday, June 21, 2010

The feeling keeps coming back.
Each time it comes back, something new is added to it.
Its like an evolution.
Now, it came with the feeling of worry.
I never really felt worry before.
So this is probably my first time.
I never knew it was such a powerful thing.
It keeps the thing I'm worried about in my head at all times, no matter how small the capacity it consumes.
Once it takes up more space, it forces me to think about it more, and try to find a solution; an answer.
But if I could, then I wouldn't have to worry, would I?
Now, I really don't know what to do.
Ironically, I have always liked alien substances, but this is not what I had thought of.

So now I'm stuck, thinking about it.
Now I'm stuck, worrying about it.
Now I'm stuck, with it replaying in my mind.
Now I'm stuck, with it stuck in my mind.
I have no solution, no answer.

So I'll just have to wait for it to fade.
The problem is, do I want it to?