Wistfulness

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Homework is killing me.
I shall drown in the Valley of Undone Homework.
Note the Undone.
The thing is, apart from Chinese, I can do everything easily, because honestly, our homework isn't that bad.
The difficulty level is a mere 6/10.
At the most.
However, the interest level is an appalling 2/10.
Apart from Math, which held a 9/10 for me the moment I started.
The only thing I liked about the English homework was that I had an excuse to lie on my bed and read.
The only thing I liked about the Literature homework was that I know the story of Macbeth very well, and I quite like it. Re-reading it wasn't a problem. It wasn't even necessary.
But alas, there's always a challenge in Holiday Homework.
This time, it is a challenge to determine if we can overcome the intimidating interest level.
Its a matter of will-power and self-discipline.
Which is something I excel in, yet I don't.
I just apply these traits wrongly.
The power of Laziness overwhelms all.