Wistfulness

Friday, June 25, 2010

I have learned some thing over the night.
When you sleep at 3 in the morning:
1) You get a long, nonsensical dream.
2) When you wake up, you can't remember the dream, except for certain short parts.
3) You get a very bad headache.
4) You will be pale.
5) You won't be able to wake up at 8.30 unless you're being waken up very forcefully.
6) You will still feel very tired when you wake up.
7) Your eyesight will be a little fuzzy.
8) You get very lazy.

I knew I should have slept at 2 instead.

Anyway, I'm very sure I had a nonsensical dream last night.
Why?
Well, I can only remember certain parts.

There was one part when there was this emcee on stage, and then he was announcing the winners to the banana throwing competition.
And then I remember Tha Yang, Tracy, Shasha, Prim and my cousin Elaine was there.
And then Tha Yang won.

Another part was when I was brushing my teeth, and then when I rinsed my mouth, there was lots of blood.
And then I kept rinsing my mouth to get rid of the blood, but it didn't work.
Actually I think that might be real, since when I did brush my teeth just now, there was a little blood.
Nah, its quite impossible for that to happen.

Another part was when I was in a library that looked a lot like Hogwarts's one.
And then I remember seeing Mun Yun and one of my best friends Darren in the Hogwarts uniform.
And then somehow we were all 11 years old.
And Mun Yun had no spectacles, while Darren had big round spectacles that had a crack on it.
And then I did that spectacle repairing spell.
And then the bookshelves started falling.
Then we levitated because Jolene, who white hair and a very long white beard and was wearing Dumbledore's clothes, used the levitation spell on us.

And this part showed my whole class in a dragon's lair.
And then Wen Hui, Hanna, Fang Qi, Amanda and I had to choose an answer.
If we all chose the same answer, without any physical contact or talking, the dragon would be captured by one of us.
So then we were all wondering which of the 2 answers to pick, when I heard Wen Hui's voice in my head.
She said to pick the 2nd option.
And so we did.
And then the dragon started glowing yellow, and immediately all 5 of us threw a Master Ball at it.
But I never will know who caught it, because I can't remember anymore.

The final part was when there was this zombie invasion, something like Residential Evil.
The thing is, those zombies looked a lot scarier than in the movie and the game.
They were completely disfigured, and... they just looked gross.
Then the zombie busting team consisted of me, my cousin Fiona, my younger sister Sherlyn, Grace, Tatiana, Mun Yun, Rui Ying, Sharne, Hanna and Darren.
So we were killing and killing the zombies, when we saw Tha Yang as a zombie.
And then we hesitated.
And then she came towards us and bit Sharne.
Then Sharne turned into a zombie, after writhing on the floor for a while.
Then Hanna shot both of them.
And then we went on forward, crying.
Then I remember a certain part where there was this big zombie spider, and it was surrounded by clones of this same zombie.
That zombie was supposed to be very powerful, but she wasn't more powerful than the Power of Hate that I had for that particular person.
So I gladly killed her.
All of her.
And then I woke up.

Oh well. Breakfast time.
Then its time to mug.