Wistfulness

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I just had tuition, and we were just talking about suicides.
This reminds me of the dream I had last night which I wanted to blog about but forgot to until now.
Anyway, it started off with Mun Yun, Tatiana and I in a bookshop that looked a lot like Prologue, but the place was very blue.
We were looking for stickers. Mun Yun was looking for some superhero and gore games stickers, Tatiana was looking for chocolate stickers, and I was looking for Littlest Pet Shop stickers. Yes I know, its messed up, but dreams are always like that.
So anyway, all of us managed to find our stickers except Mun Yun.
And then when we saw it at this shelf, she was about to take it when suddenly, Sherlene took it.
And then we saw Sherlene and Grace buying things too.
Apparently they were buying stickers.
I don't know how my dream self knew, but I knew that Grace was buying stickers of Barbie Dolls, and Sherlene was finding Transformers stickers.
Then after that, Sherlene and Mun Yun started arguing about the stickers, and then they decided to have a match over it.
So they decided on who can push the most number of shelves in the bookshop in 1 minute.
I don't know how it was possible, but Sherlene pushed down 12, while Mun Yun pushed down 31.
And then after that she got the sticker.
Somehow, all of us didn't pay for anything.
We just walked right out of the bookshop.
And then suddenly we were in a school that looked like a mixture of Pei Chun, Henry Park and Crescent.
But everyone was wearing red and white.
And suddenly we were too.
And Grace disappeared, but it seemed as though she was never there.
And then, we saw Shi Ying coming to us and telling us that we need to go for practice for our performance on that day. I don't know what performance, but my dream self seemed to know.
Then just as we were about to go, Mun Yun suddenly teleported to the staircase, and started following a bunch of students in Rosyth uniform.
And then she said that she was going to have a class party, and she would pack us some food.
Then Sherlene, Tatiana and I said bye, and we started walking out of a door that was in the middle of nowhere.
Once we went through the door, we came to the 12th level of this weird HDB flat.
And then we started walking to this unit.
It had a white gate, and a white door.
Oh and there was a pair of shoes that looked exactly like my mom's black shoes that she wears to work sometimes, but bigger by 2 sizes.
And the unit number was #12-466.
Suddenly the gate and door opened, and a thing that looked like a woman was there.
She was about 3 heads taller than us, 5 times my size in terms of width and had really huge hands with 6 fingers on the right hand and 4 fingers on the left hand.
And then Sherlene went in happily, and then the moment she stepped in, the gate shut immediately.
Then, what looked like a normal apartment inside suddenly turned into this weird long path that was in a V shape, leading to a single door.
It looked like a normal path leading to a normal door, but then suddenly the door there opened, and I saw something like the universe.
It was black, with things that looked like stars everywhere.
I'm not talking about kiddy 5-pointed stars in the dark-blue night sky.
I'm talking about pitch-black sky with real stars lookalikes.
For some reason, Tatiana and I suddenly felt very afraid, and then we started running away.
Then somehow I knew that the woman was grinning in some really freakish smile that you see in horror movies.
And Sherlene suddenly wasn't there.
So Tatiana and I were running and running, and then we turned left, and peered from behind the wall.
The unit was still there, door open, but gate shut.
However, there was no one there.
There was only the path leading to a seemingly normal door.
Tatiana and I started walking towards it, and then suddenly on our left, there was some large square hole that showed the outside of the HDB flat.
It was like a big window.
And standing right in front of it was Tha Yang.
So Tatiana and I started walking towards her, when suddenly she climbed onto the ledge and sat there.
And then we froze.
And then suddenly lots of people from Band was there.
Somehow the "camera" zoomed in close-up on Tha Yang, and she was crying.
And then one level below, Grace was holding this canvas sheet, in case Tha Yang fell off.
And for some reason it stayed horizontal like a metal plate.
On top, Sherlene was holding some ropes.
And suddenly Mun Yun, Jia Yi and Eleanor were beside Tatiana and I.
For some reason we started running towards Tha Yang, and then she pushed herself off.
Tha Yang was caught on Grace's canvas sheet, but then suddenly Grace wasn't there holding the sheet.
It was that crazy thing that looked like a woman.
And then suddenly, Sherlene's rope had a noose, and then it suddenly appeared around Tha Yang's head.
And Sherlene was somehow on the floor, pale and dead.
A really short but humongously fat man was holding the rope securely.
Then the crazy woman-thing magically made the canvas sheet shred.
And then Tha Yang died.
But she was on the ground floor, lying with the noose around her head, but there was no blood.
And then I remember lots of crying.
I saw Jia Yi running down the stairs, and Mun Yun and Eleanor were crying.
Grace wasn't there, but somehow I knew she was past that door that the path from unit #12-466 led to.
And she was frozen in time.
Tatiana was at the window, and she wasn't dead, but she fainted.
I was crying too, on the floor, but somehow I saw everything that was going on.
Suddenly the whole Band was there, all grieving over the many dead people.
And then suddenly that freak of a woman-thing appeared right in the middle and said that she could reverse everything.
Her voice sounded soothing and smooth to everyone, but I heard it as a weird screeching voice, sometimes low with dread.
And at the back of her head was the midget man's head.
So it was something like Voldemort and that evil Professor in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
Tatiana suddenly regained consciousness, and she was hearing the same voice I was hearing.
The freak woman-thing said that if everyone wanted to change what had just happened, they would first have to enter unit #12-466.
Then everyone immediately ran towards there, with Natasha, Jia Yi, Shi Ying and Eleanor leading.
Then Tatiana and I were shouting at everyone to not go, but it seemed as though they couldn't hear us.
We started dragging some people back, but each time we let go of them, they would run back.
In just about 2 minutes, everyone had entered the unit except for Tatiana and I.
And then Mun Yun, Alex and Sharne, who were just outside of the unit, suddenly heard Tatiana and I, and then they stopped.
Then they told the freak woman-thing that they wouldn't enter, and then she boomed out a "NO" in a voice that was a combination of a screechy, low and soothing voice.
Then she grabbed Sharne in, pushed Mun Yun and stabbed Alex.
Everyone inside unit #12-466 started screaming hysterically, and tried to get out, but the gate was closed, and it wouldn't open.
Mun Yun was lying beside the window and Alex was on the floor, dead.
With no blood, just one knife sticking out of her neck, and one knife sticking out of her stomach.
And then tarantellas the size of cars started coming down the ceiling, some heading towards Mun Yun, some heading towards Alex.
Tatiana and I ran towards Mun Yun to help her, because Alex was immediately wrapped in thread from the tarantellas.
And then suddenly Tatiana started saying some weird things which turned out to be spell words.
The tarantellas were suddenly in flames, dying.
And then I realised that I was controlling Tatiana, because I was holding a playing card like Duel Masters, and Tatiana was in the card.
Then I summoned out Hanna, and Hanna turned out to be an archer.
She started shooting down the tarantellas that had survived the flame attack.
Then they all disappeared, and Mun Yun gained consciousness.
And then Hanna disappeared, but Tatiana was still there, but with no powers.
Then, we saw the freak woman-thing growling at us, and everyone was cheering inside.
And then suddenly the freak woman-thing said "Its not over yet!" in her combination voice, and thrust her hand towards the door. Literally.
Her hand just came out of her arm. Inside her arm was the same thing I had seen behind the door.
And then her hand, which had reached the door, opened it.
And then we saw Grace, Tha Yang and Sherlene inside, their bodies grey.
There were tendrils of the weird pitch-black star-filled substance grabbing them, trying to drag them down into nothingness.
The the freak woman-thing said that if we could drag them out, they would be alive.
Immediately, everyone started running there, but Tatiana, Mun Yun and I ran towards them, shouting at them to stop.
And then the moment Haseena, who was the fastest, touched Tha Yang's finger, something far inside the door started sucking them in.
The wind was incredibly strong, and everyone was sucked in, except Tatiana, Mun Yun and I, because the gate was blocking us.
And then suddenly Tatiana managed to slip through the grilles of the gate.
That happened because the grilles widened, and Tatiana was facing sideways.
Mun Yun and I weren't through because we were lying horizontally and diagonally respectively.
The freak woman-thing wasn't sucked in.
She wasn't even moving.
Once the wind had stopped, she started kneeling, something like kowtowing the creature behind the door.
It started babbling out some weird language, and then Tatiana's voice was translating to Mun Yun and I in our heads.
She knew the language because it was spell language, and she understood it because she was a magician.
Then, suddenly, the woman stood up, and headed towards Mun Yun and I, who were somehow stuck onto the gate.
She had hands that were filled with weapons.
As she approached us, I felt my deck of cards appear in my hand, and then I drew a card.
Then, Wallace appeared in magician robes.
He started chanting out some spells, and attacked the freak woman-thing.
Then Mun Yun drew out a card from her deck of cards, and summoned Shasha, who was a ninja.
Shasha started throwing shurikens at the freak woman-thing, but the freak woman-thing kept advancing.
So we tried to draw more cards, but only I could draw one card.
Then we realised that we had to take turns, like a normal card duel.
So we had to follow the rules.
The card I drew summoned the dragon I recently drew, and it started using that weird power that I gave it when I created it.
Then Mun Yun drew a card, and summoned the healer from Alteil's Light Started Deck.
And then it started healing our characters.
Next, I summoned Jolene, and she was a mafia lady boss.
She called upon her henchmen and started shooting the freak woman-thing.
Then, Mun Yun summoned Jimin, who turned out to be some legendary archer that had finished studying all the different Arts of Archery, and was also Robin Hood's mentor.
With those 6 characters, the freak woman-thing died, and the gate opened.
Oh, both of us were unstucked too.
Then we cautiously approached the door, which was closed.
And then just when we were about to open the door, I woke up to the sound of my grandma talking to her friend on the phone.

I wish I could have finished the dream.
Its one of the most interesting dreams I ever had.
The longest one, too.
Maybe I should just continue it on my own.
Awake.