Wistfulness

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I really didn't mean for it to be this way.
I was really trying to sort things out, but I guess I was too slow.
I'm really sorry for doing all those stupid things.
I guess they added lots of fuel to the fire.
However, I just couldn't keep quiet about it.
I had to do something.
I'm sorry I chose the wrong thing to do.
Even after Grace told me what to do, I just couldn't.
I didn't dare to.
Not with me being in the current state that I am in.
Confused.
Stressed.
I'm really sorry, and I really don't know why it became like this.
I know you can't see this, but I can't see what you wrote too.
I know its related to this topic.
I know roughly what you are thinking too.
I don't know if you know what I am thinking, though.
I'm too tired to use Telepathy.
Anyway, all you need to know is that I'm really, really sorry about this.