Wistfulness

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I think I'm going crazy.
Just today, when I was going to Big Michelle's house, I managed to forget to take my TPC from my desk.
My TPC.
The one valuable item of my life.
And I forgot all about it.
Next, when I was returning home.
I was on my way to Thye Hong Center from the MRT station, when I saw my bus waiting at the traffic light.
And then I saw a red light for the traffic, so I ran across the road.
But I didn't realise that I had seen the wrong traffic light.
So I ran across, when the cars were directly approaching me.
Luckily, the light just turned green for them when I ran.
So they didn't move until I passed them.
But the last car, a taxi, didn't see, so he moved.
And then I stopped, and ran behind it.
No one honked or anything, but I think they got quite a shock.
So did I, when I realised what I had just done a few seconds ago.
The worst thing was that I was in school uniform.
So tomorrow, if there's an announcement about road safety, you know who to blame.
I seriously no one complains to the school about this incident.
Then again, why am I typing it here?
The school can find it anytime.
Oh well.