Wistfulness

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I think my crazy dreams are gradually coming back to me.
Like today in the bus, I was sleeping, and I had a short mini dream.
But it was still really interesting.
Anyway, let's just say that my section got what we wanted: To have our section outing on the Moon.
But the Moon was a really amazing place.
There was a city which was completely covered in a glass case, so as to "create the same atmosphere that Earth has".
And inside was amazing.
It was probably only the size of Sentosa, but it was still amazing.
There were air-vehicles zooming all around, Rapid Lanes for humans, and MRTs were replaced with huge pipes that used air currents to navigate us.
And the best thing was that there was nothing dangerous there.
Everyone was safe, so we could all have loads of fun, and do things that weren't possible in Earth.
Like jump down the building and still survive, because the anti-gravity switch would automatically activate for you at the last moment.
So anyway, the whole section was there, from Sec 1 to Sec 4.
And then Just as I was having a mental tour of the place, I woke up.
So I guess its sort of a trailer kind of a dream.
Maybe I'll have the complete dream tonight.