Wistfulness

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I've decided that I shall write a story about this dream.
Anyway, Unit #12-466 and the freak woman-thing have appeared before in my dreams.
However, I've never seen the freak woman-thing in such detail before.
Normally, I can only see a normal woman who is a little fat.
Each time she appears again in my dreams, she gets slightly fatter.
And then when this dream came about, suddenly I see her like that.
And Unit #12-466 was never like that.
Normally, it was like what I had said: white gates, white door. When it is opened, a V shaped path leading to another white door is shown. But that door was never opened.
But each time I see it, my dream self runs away, terrified.
I remember someone telling me, a long time ago, that repetitive things in dreams mean a lot.
Maybe Unit #12-466 does, or will, exist.
Maybe the evil behind it will surface.
Maybe my dream will come true.
I hope it doesn't.
Otherwise, many people that mean a lot to me will die,
In the weirdest and most horrible ways.