Wistfulness

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh gosh, I am so thankful that she can't see my blog.
Putting the pop-up password was really a good idea.
If she saw my posts, I think things would be a lot more complicated.
I wonder how I would be able to resolve things.
This is getting troublesome and annoying.
Luckily, nothing went wrong this afternoon.
Or at least, nothing that noticeable.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other people are starting to notice more things from my blog.
This is getting very, very dangerous.
I should really decide on something quickly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All thanks to the worst command ever when it is used against you, View Source, many hidden things can be found out in my blog.
This includes my password, hidden texts in my blog and my screwed coding.
I should find something to prevent that.
Once I finish my homework, that is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of homework, this is the third time my computer shut down all of a sudden because of the charger having a little problem here and there, and caused me to lose some parts of my Flash Assignment.
At this rate, I'll never finish it.
That's really horrible for me, because LSCEP is probably the only subject I can ace.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm leading a very unhealthy lifestyle now.
Compared to my Primary School life.
Secondary Schools can really change people.
I just hope things change soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I wonder if I should follow my heart or my mind.
Technically, our heart would be controlled by feelings, so in other words, we'll be acting on impulse and with no clear thoughts. Basically, we would be very rash.
Our mind, however, would be thinking through things, which means that things would be thought out, therefore, we wouldn't be acting on impulse.
From this, we can see that it is actually wiser to follow our mind.
The downside is that, sometimes, our mind tends to over think things.
Wrong actions would be taken then.
Now, do you understand my dilemma?
I really have no idea what to do.
Although what my heart and my mind tells me to do for that matter is completely different, they both seem correct to me.
I really have no idea what to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want to bother Grace anymore about this problem.
I can tell she's getting a little fed up.
I'm silently hoping that I can talk to ____________ about this.
Then again, it might be a wrong decision.
Maybe I should learn to rely on myself more.
I'm becoming too dependent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I should return to being the girl who kept everything to herself.
Back to the girl who could not place any more than 70% of her trust to anyone.
Back to the girl who could deceive others so well.
But is that what I really want?
It goes back to the Heart/Mind problem again.