Wistfulness

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh yes, I wanted to write about something else.
I gave out the chocolate souvenirs to my section today.
Anyway, since Hadassah didn't come, I'm currently eating from her pack.
I'll refill it when I have to give it to her.
But anyway, notice that I wrote names on everyone's pack?
Well it wasn't because everyone had a different amount or anything.
Okay fine actually everyone did get a different amount, since I only counted the first packet halfway and gave up after that.
But anyway, it wasn't to differentiate.
The main reason why I wrote names on the packets was because I mixed up my packet of chocolates with one of the packets of chocolates.
I can tell the difference since my packet has a blue line, not a red line.
Anyway, I mixed up, and started eating from one of the packets.
Which happens to be Mun Yun's packet, but that's not really important.
I think.
So once I noticed, I got a shock, and then I started refilling that packet.
Which is why Mun Yun probably received the most chocolate, since I just stuffed one big spoonful in.
Anyway, I was just wondering, must chocolate be halal?