Wistfulness

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG KOKOMON♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Okay let's start from the beginning, on why I'm hyperventilating now.
So in the afternoon, after tuition, I decided to hunt for Digimon games.
And then I went to try my luck on the Nintendo DS emulator.
And it worked.
So, getting really excited, I went to find a Digimon Nintendo DS game.
And I really did find one.
Well actually I found 3, but I'm currently playing one.
Its called... Digimon World: Dawn.
AND IT'S AWESOME.
IT'S LIKE THE GAME I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY.
So anyway, I was practically hooked onto it from 5 to 7.
And then now, I'm in a map where I can find Kokomon.
And I did.
I DID.
IT WAS REALLY THERE.
♥♥♥♥♥
The main reasons why I love it so much is because
1) Its a Twin Digimon, twinned with Gumimon♥.
2) Its really, really cute. Look!

GUMIMON ♥

KOKOMON ♥
3) ITS ONE OF WALLACE'S ♥ DIGIMON.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Okay I shall stop freaking out you people.