Wistfulness

Monday, June 7, 2010

So, from today onwards, its Study Time from 10 to 12.30, and 2 to 5.
I guess it would help me complete my homework a lot faster, since I will be away for a long time during the holidays.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm starting to take action in "that issue".
However, its not working.
It seems like I need to ask Grace for advice again.
Or maybe someone else, since she's hardly online.
I could ask her tomorrow, but it would be hard to do so without getting noticed by the others.
Oh well, I will work something out.
Her answer to my question just helped by a slight little bit.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never knew Resident Evil could be such a fun game to play when there's a lot of people.
But its only because its not really scary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, we watched Case 39.
It was supposed to be a Horror Movie.
Initially, it didn't seem that scary.
Then, as we watched on further, we became really scared.
However, as we looked back and thought, we realised that it was just the suspense of it all.
And the way those people died.
It was gruesome.
Especially the hornets.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, its time to play Resident Evil.
Or at least, watch Benjamin and Elaine play Resident Evil.
Maybe its just for the sake of escaping the conversation.
I told her not to continue it.
She just had to.
Now, I don't know how to continue.
I can't leave things this way, because it feels wrong.
I can't do anything, because it does not seem to be the right thing to do.
Or maybe its just that I don't dare to.