Wistfulness

Friday, June 4, 2010

So today was spent with my family.
My mom came home in the morning, which woke me up at about 8.
Then I went to do Flash.
You have no idea how much time I spent on it, just changing my idea and doing all sorts of nonsensical stuff which seemed reasonable at that moment.
By the time I went to VivoCity to watch Prince of Persia, which was about 11.30, I was back to square one.
Basically, I wasted 3 hours of my life just going back and forth on my Flash Assignment.
The movie was good, though.
Before that, we had lunch at a Japanese restaurant.
The Golden Mushrooms wrapped in Bacon/Beef were really good.
After the movie, we went back home, and my dad and my elder sister went to take a nap.
My mom, my younger sister, my younger brother and I then went to play Pictionary.
As expected, the team of Sherlyn and I was invincible.
We won, though not very easily, as Sherlyn couldn't understand what I was drawing, and we kept rolling really small numbers.
Then, we played Charades with the Pictionary cards.
It was really fun, and I lost to my mom by 1 point.
After that, I went to continue a little on my Flash Assignment.
I didn't make much progress, though.
Then we went to Popular in ex-Ginza, where I bought the new book by Rick Riordan (Author of the Percy Jackson BOOK series), and the second book of The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas.
Next, we went to NUS High for dinner, which was MacDonalds, but it was closed.
So, we headed on to West Coast Park, and did a drive-thru.
After that, we headed home and watched Beyond A Reasonable Doubt.
It was really good, with an awesome twist in the end.
However, it was too thrilling for me.
The suspense was just too much.
This is why I prefer Comedies.
After that, I came on to my computer, and here I am, typing this.
Okay, this is all.
For the record, and because I really want to say it, ____________, I miss you.
I really can't wait for that day.