Wistfulness

Monday, June 28, 2010

Well, first day of school was horrible.
No point talking about it.
Just know that I got into a little trouble.

Anyway, one thing I have learned from today's school is that sleeping in my Math teacher's class will get you called upon.
So kids, don't try this in school, unless you happen to know the answer.
And you want to show off.

Another thing I have learned is that, sadly, my section has very weak arms.
They couldn't get themselves up that fire hose cabinet thing.
Then again, since all 5 that tried, Tha Yang (Wow she just signed in when I typed her name), Sherlene, Prim, Tatiana and Hadassah, failed, maybe its me that's abnormal.
Mun Yun didn't try. She probably can't do it. But maybe she'll surprise everyone.
I actually expected Tha Yang to be able to do it.
Or maybe she didn't try too.
Okay I don't know.
Ah but this makes me remember about when I was much younger, how much practice I had with my arms.

Last time, before my house's first renovation, there were so many places to practice.
The windows (don't worry, there are grilles), the big sink, the tables and the mattresses.
Oh and the awesome kitchen table!
So everyday, I'd be pushing myself up on these.
And then since my house has a long corridor, I used to climb it up.
I don't really know how to describe how I do it.
But you use your arms and legs.
Okay, I know that's quite irrelevant.

Anyway, you can pretty much tell how I spent my childhood days.
The one that I climbed most frequent was the kitchen table.
You can sort of expect it, right?
My parents cleverly put all the snacks in the high cupboards, so that we wouldn't snack too much.
However, they didn't count on us climbing on the kitchen table to reach the cupboards.
Actually I did most of the climbing, since
A) I liked it.
B) It was near the knives, and my siblings were afraid of them.
C) They were afraid of falling, while I was actually used to pain.
D) The stove was nearby, and they didn't dare to be near it.
E) I was the best at it.
I miss the old days.
Actually, I still do all these now, but that's not important for this post.