Wistfulness

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well, the trip was interesting.
For security reasons, I will not post about what happened in detail.
Just the ones that need to be shared will be said here.

The coming back trip was really horrible.
Why?
Because firstly, it was a MIDNIGHT FLIGHT.
Despite my awesome sleeping skills, I can't sleep well on airplanes.
Secondly, there were 2 &*%#^@(*^%$! little kids that cried THROUGHOUT.

One was crying because of ear pressure.
She didn't know how to get rid of it, and her stupid parents didn't know how to teach her.
She was just about 2 years old.
And they expected her to understand their instructions.
"Pinch your nose and blow!"
"Yawn! Come on!"

Things like that.
Without actions.
How can she understand?
Stupid parents.

The other one was just crying for some weird reason I didn't catch, because I was reading.
So she just kept crying and crying.
And then, when her stupid parents asked her to, stupidly, "shut up", she started WAILING.
Her parents just ignored, and occasionally, one of her siblings would ask her to "shut up".
I think there was a point of time when they covered her mouth with a jacket or something, to muffle the noise.
Then someone near them started freaking out, because she was afraid that the little girl would suffocate.
And then they just left her alone, crying.
Such irresponsible parents.

Oh, and if you were wondering why no air stewardess came to their assistance, it was because I was sitting on JetStar, not Singapore Airlines.
So since it was a Budget Airline, I don't think they are really required to help voluntarily.
Still, it is kind of ridiculous.

All in all, it was a horrible flight, and I only slept for about one hour.
The flight was about five hours.
This was why the moment I sat on the taxi seat, I knocked out.
And when I came home at about 7, I slept immediately, and only woke up at 12.43.

Alright, moving on.

I saw some Crescentians in the airport, in Perth.
Apparently, they were taking the 1.10 flight in Singapore Airlines.
I didn't know about that, unlike my sister, so seeing Ann-Marie and Jae was a real surprise.

Moving on.

I bought souvenirs.
For the whole section, and those friends that I'm closer to.
The only problem is that I can't find them.
Except for the section's souvenir.
Somehow the plastic bag which contained the souvenirs seemed to have fallen into the Bermuda Triangle the Second in my luggage.
I recall very vividly placing it in the second zip compartment on the upper compartment of my luggage.
And now its not there.
Such mysterious things.
I'm still grieving over the loss of money for that.

Moving on.

I wonder what I missed out on while I was away.
Hanna's blog posts were very interesting.
But there were a lot for me to read.
I pressed the "Older Posts" button twice, I think.
Which means that during my 7-day absence, she posted 18 times.

Moving on.

I just saw an email from Mr Vu, to all the Sec 2s.
This is what he said.
Dear Sec 2's,

This is a final reminder for those who haven't submitted the flash project. Failing to submit latest by tomorrow (15th June) will get immediate zero as well as demerit points. No excuses (or further extensions) will be entertained.

Thank you.


Best Regards
Roger Vu
Crescent Girls' School

Holy shit.
I was away, and I'm not done yet.
I already emailed him about my holiday, but somehow I have a feeling that he won't care.
As he said, "No excuses (or further extensions) will be entertained."
I'm in deep trouble.
LSCEP is the only subject I can score in, and now I'm going to get an F.
Or even a U.
Oh gosh.

Moving on.

Homework is only about halfway done, and its already nearing the last week of the holidays.
There's Band on Monday to Wednesday, and on Thursday, I have to do my Chinese Project.
Maybe I'll start on my Homework Marathon.
I just hope that the side effects won't be as bad as the first, and previous, time.

Moving on.

I finally have all 3 books of the Magic Thief series.
I knew entering that shady bookshop was a good idea.
I also managed to get the third and fourth book of the Nicholas Flamel series.
I wanted to get the Artemis Fowl series, but my mom said I already bought too many books.
Oh well.

Moving on.

My mom finally bought a new jacket in Perth.
It was supposed to be mine.
But then, my sister started complaining.
Elder sister, by the way.
She said that she had her current jacket since she was Primary 6, so she wanted a new one.
The thing is, it still fits her.
Mine doesn't.
The moment I stretch, my jacket becomes a 3-quarter jacket.
So now, the jacket that my mom bought for me is shared between the three of us.
Which is a really stupid idea, since we can count the jacket to be my younger sister's one now.
Not because she's a female dog that hogs it.
Its only because my elder sister will probably stick to her jacket, so that she can complain to my mom about me or my younger sister hogging it all the time.
Also, she gave her jacket to my younger brother.
The reason why it wasn't my jacket which was passed down to my younger brother was because this happened when I was bathing.
In other words, I had no say in what happened.

Right, this post has been long enough.
Time to rush off my LSCEP.
Hopefully my reason is reasonable enough.