Wistfulness

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

*&!^#*!*&@^$*(!
You do know that it rained today, right?
So firstly, the moment I came out of the bus, it started pouring.
For no apparent reason.
It was fine at first, just a light drizzle.
And suddenly, POOF.
The moment I stepped onto the road, it started pouring.
And if you know the road I have to cross to reach the foot of the hill, you would know that I can't stop.
So just ran across.
By the time I reached the foot of the hill, I was drenched.
I stayed under the shelter to dry off myself for a while, then headed up the hill.
And since it had no shelter except trees, I got drenched again.
But that's not the worst part yet.
While I was walking up, this stupid truck came and drove over a puddle.
And of course the water from that puddle splashed out.
The only thing is, it went on me.
If it were just normal rainwater on me only, I would be fine with it.
But, it was dirty, disgusting water that has travelled from the top of the hill to near the bottom.
Also, my bag was soaking wet.
Luckily the insides were water-proof.
Some of it, at least.
So my stuff aren't really wet.
Anyway, after that, I literally looked like a fountain.
But no, that's not the worst part yet.
When i finally reached the back gate, I realised that I didn't have my key.
It turns out it was on my table.
I know now because I'm there.
Anyway, I climbed over the gate, since if I didn't, I would have to walk all the way to the top.
Now I wish I did.
Because, I slipped on the gate, and fell on my knees and left arm.
My right arm then got scratched by the wall.
And my knees really hurt now.
Amazingly, my left arm is fine.
But, sadly, its not the worst part yet.
So when I was walking up the steps, I was silently cursing the way my day ended, when suddenly, a bird flew by and shitted right in front of me.
It didn't hit me, but I got a shock.
A really bad shock, because a bird did shit on me once.
Anyway, since I got a shock, I jumped a little, and lost my footing.
Then I fell all the way down the stairs.
Luckily it was only about 5 steps (based on school's steps) tall.
But my knees got skinned.
And since it was raining, it was double the pain.
Alas, its time for the worst parts!
So when I just finished walking up the stairs, I tripped on my shoelace.
I had no idea that it was untied.
So I fell into the baby pool.
Luckily, I fell feet first, so my bag didn't get wet again.
But my socks and shoes were dripping wet.
And you know how disgusting wet socks are.
So after that, I came out (obviously), and started making my way back to my home, so I could finally take a break from all this nonsense.
And then, I came to the path that is always flooded, because its a concaved ground.
I have no idea why too.
But its not that deep.
The highest it has ever reached was about 1.5 cm away from my ankle.
So anyway, I was about to step in, and then I remembered that I didn't tie my (soggy) shoelaces yet.
So I did. And I emphasize on this.
Anyway, the moment I took a few steps in the flooded path, I tripped.
And this time, I fell flat on the ground.
So I was completely wet.
Not that I wasn't already, but yeah, I got a lot wetter.
And it was disgusting.
The ground there is always dirty.
And the stupid thing is that, I tripped over my shoelace, because I stepped on it, and it untied.
So after that, I went to the lift, and turns out that it was having maintenance, so I had to walk 3 levels in the dark, dripping wet.
Leaving a trail of water like a slug leaving a trail of slime.
And when I reached home, turns out that I had my umbrella in my bag pocket all the time.
I just stupidly forgot to search for it.
So now, I'm wrapped in a towel, and waiting to bathe.
I seriously hope it doesn't get any worse.
So please don't make it worse for me, ____________.