Wistfulness

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ah. Just woke up.
Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE CHAIN!
Sometimes I wonder if I'm more excited than you about your birthday.
Oh well.
I gave her the Panda Girl stickers in the end.
I have a feeling I'm going to go back to Stationary Island very soon.
I wonder if I'll last 2 weeks.
My money shall be dwindling at a rapid speed now.
:(
Anyway, we played Wind and Tree today.
I feel like killing Mun Yun for making me play 1st Trumpet.
Its so high.
But then again, the 2nd Trumpet notes were really high too.
It must be the song.
细水长流 was nice.
Especially since Mrs Chua wanted only one person to play the Solo part.
Nobody was fine, I suppose.
But its not very nice. Quite a disappointment.
Oh yes. National Anthem.
I seriously hope we can play it better.
Anyway, my mom finally bought muffins.
MUFFINS~ <3
Its been a long time, Muffins.
I sound like I'm calling a pet or something.
And we have cookies! :D
And cake!
Muahahaha I love my home.
There's chocolate too :D As usual.
Oh and I found another jar of Nutella.
Just in time too.
I just finished the first one.
So now I have 2 full jars.
8D Its time to eat Nutella again.