Wistfulness

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finally.
Its Thursday tomorrow.
It starts off with a two period English lesson.
Not too bad.
Then its recess.
Then we have a three period Music lesson.
I like Music lessons.
Its in the air-con, we can sit on the floor, and we slack, sort of.
And its not hard.
Unless she makes us sing or dance.
After Music lesson, would be a three period D&T lesson.
I love D&T, in general.
I love drawing out sketches, once I have the ideas.
I love coming up with crazy ideas.
But I hate the place, and what we'll have to do tomorrow.
The D&T room is incredible.
Its hot, humid, filthy, smelly, and dusty.
All thanks to Mr Chan.
But I won't elaborate on this.
Tomorrow, we'll be doing our Cardboard draft.
I don't want to do that.
I don't really enjoy creating things like that.
I'm a lazy person.
Drawing out everything is so much easier, faster and cleaner.
But I suppose since we're working with wood this time, it would be better.
After this would be Lunch.
It'll be as crowded as ever.
Then we have our two period PBL session.
I really dread PBL now.
We're going to start on our website.
Which means, I have to take on one of life's greatest challenges for me: starting something.
I'm going to have to start making the website.
And sadly, I do NOT like what will happen to our website.
It is completely different from what I have mentally pictured in my mind.
Somehow, just because we're doing on Underprivileged Kids, my groupmates have the idea that everything must be kiddy.
What I had in mind was a more professional website.
Not some weird website, albeit cute, that is drawn in crayon and paint.
I should never have introduced ArtRage to them.
Now Tiny Michelle is drawing everything using that program.
Which results in the crayon effect.
I really wish I worked in the same group as Hanna.
It would have been a lot better, and working with her is fun.
Anyway, after PBL session, is Band.
Finally.
I wonder what we'll be doing tomorrow.
Also, Grace would have to make a decision by tomorrow.
I wonder what she'll pick.
Although I do wish she would join us again, staying in the French Horn section has its benefits too.

Anyway, La Corda has awesome music.
And there's no denying that fact.
Salut d'Amour is awesome.
Pity I can't download it somehow.
Argh. I think I'll do a backup Section Board.
After D&T.