Wistfulness

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello woman.
I heard that you have found my blog.
Well, good luck with getting past my password.
And no, I will NOT play hangman with you.
But if you do find a way to get in, please inform me, okay?
I'll be sure to welcome you with a heartfelt message deep from my heart.
A small message here for you, since I'm a little tight on time.

Dearest Queen of Bimbos,
How are you? I'm sure you're probably doing your nails right now, or maybe a facial. In any case, this will be a short message, so take a deep breath and exhale it in relief.
Firstly, I know I have been saying this for countless times, but I do NOT like Darren, and he does NOT like me. In that way. Please get that into your head. It annoys me each time you think I do. And that would be very often, as each time you think about Darren, it links to me.
Secondly, welcome to my blog. I have no posts dedicated to you, except one. Its somewhere in the June pile. You can read it if you want, but I'm sure you won't like it. Which makes it so much better for me.
Thirdly, as I am abstaining from saying any vulgarities, I just have three words for you.
GO. TO. SOME-PLACE-FAR-AWAY-SO-I-DON'T-HAVE-TO-SEE-YOU.

Yours Sincerely (Very),
Evelyn Tay
Your "love rival"


By the way, Darren still doesn't like you.
Good luck with that.