Wistfulness

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I feel like punching the wall.
Normally, if someone wears a jacket and goes to sleep with the blanket covering them, you'd think that she's sick, right?
And all my family did was to shout at me.
I really hate them at times like this.
My elder sister just kept shouting at me to switch off my tablet.
And when I closed my screen, she shouted some more, insisting that I switch it off, not just close the screen.
She's such a bitch. And I don't give a shit anymore.
She's a bloody hypocrite.
A loser.
I would use worse, but I'm still trying to control.
And then my parents.
All they did was come in, see my spectacles on the floor, and start scolding me.
They didn't even ask me if I were okay.
It seems like every time I fall sick, it takes something major to happen before they notice.
Or, I have to tell them.
I feel as though I were some kind of venting tool, something which they can shout or rant at.
And then I'm supposed to solve their troubles for them, or help them.
But expect nothing in return.
Really, what am I to them?
I think I'll just go to school tomorrow, regardless of how I feel.
Hopefully, I'll feel a lot better.
Or better still, maybe I'll be in such a bad condition that the school has to call up my parents.
Then they'll notice.