Wistfulness

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I feel so tired.
I actually slept during tuition.
I know how I always sleep during class, but tuition is a different matter.
For the first time, I slept during tuition.
I can't believe it.
Anyway, I suppose I have to do D&T now.
But since that one is just because I want to get more marks...
I might do it later.
But LOL (Laws of Life) Essay is due on Friday.
Oh well, I'll do it later.
Anyway, Grace might be going to JP with me on Friday.
Rats. I hope she won't suspect anything.
Anyway, I'm planning on making the class give their presents from them to me, so I can pass it all to her on Saturday.
For two reasons.
One, Saturday is her real birthday.
Two, it would be fun to see what her reaction if she finds out that "everyone didn't know it was her birthday". And she doesn't get any presents.
So yes, Evelyn Tay, remember to send out the email.
Or the whole thing will be ruined.