Wistfulness

Monday, July 19, 2010

I just realised that every time there's Band, I always go online really late.
My schedule is normally like this.

6.40: Band ends, waiting at the foyer. Have already called Mom.
Somewhere between 7-7.20: Mom comes.
Somewhere between 7.20-7.40: Reach home.
Elder sister is bathing. Thus, bathroom in use, cannot bathe yet.
Sleeps.
8: Wakes up, has dinner.
8.45: Goes off to bathe.

This is why I normally come online around 9.

Anyway, I just realised that I DO have my Math 2 with me, at home.
I must have put it in my bag instead of handing it in to her.
Oh great.

Anyway...
EGFNQUYWG9FGYGXYWEGFXEGFAIKQ!!!
THERE'S D&T AND LSCEP TOMORROW.
Wonderful.
I don't usually mind both, but at this point of time, I really don't want to have them.
I don't want to do my 5 sketches, even though it'll probably only take me an hour or so.
I don't want to carry my tablet.
And there's also Chinese tomorrow.
I don't want to read out the passage another 48765977141876594 times.