Wistfulness

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I swear one day, I'll grab a beehive and chase my sister around with it.
Cruel, I know, considering the fact that she's as terrified of bees as I am towards spiders.
But she deserves it.
SHE FREAKING SHOWED ME A PICTURE OF A HAIRY TARANTULA.
A HUGE, HAIRY TARANTULA.
IN A MAN'S MOUTH.
BLOWING BUBBLES.
The man, of course, not the tarantula.
BUT IT WAS GROSS.
REALLY GROSS.
I was freaking out while she kept laughing at my reaction.
I was really close to tears.
Anyway, I can't understand why she's so scared of bees, considering the fact that they appear almost everyday.
She's always the first to scream and run out.
In the end, I'm always the one that has to close the door and switch off the lights.
Or, in dire situations, use my beloved honey to lure it out.
But I suppose she's thinking about the same thing for me and spiders.